- Improve sleep
- Make you exercise more often
- Reduce pain
- Lower blood pressure
- Strengthen our immune system
- Lower stress
- Activate the healing relaxation response
- Help you live longer
- Physical therapists aim to improve people’s overall function, movement, and general wellbeing
- Through extensive research, statistics widely report physical therapy to be an effective treatment for a number of different conditions.
- Research often focuses on the success rates of recovery of patients who have regular physical therapy treatment vs those who opt for surgery.
- Physical therapy was proven in a recent study, to even be safe when used on critically ill patients in intensive care units.